Whether you’re a school, community group or a business wanting to run an employee engagement day, we can deliver a series of educational and engaging talks to help you make positive environmental behaviour changes.
- Plastic & Recycling – reduce your plastic consumption and increase your knowledge about recycling.
- Consumerism – understand the impacts that advertising has, whether it be food, fashion or technology and how to get away from the ‘throwaway’ mentality.
- 10 Steps to Help the Planet – understand what else (apart from reducing your plastic consumption) you can do as an individual, an employee or a family to slow climate change.
If you’re looking to add something more interactive, our friends at eco action games can deliver bespoke environmental gamification to help people become more environmentally friendly in their everyday lives at home, school, work and university.
With themes including home & office eco actions, water, clean air, sustainable development goals, energy, waste & recycling, food waste and plastic pollution, there is a theme for all environmental topics.
Examples of where you could run gamification:
- Conference & Events break-out sessions
- In-house employee engagement or training days
- Corporate Education Programmes
Contact us today and let us help you to reduce your impact on the environment.